Thursday, December 3, 2015

22 Sleeps to go...


I've been getting extremley inky making some new christmas themed tags to show you all!!


First of all I made lots of tag backgrounds using the Dylusions Ink Sprays and decorating using Dylusions StencilsDylusions Paints. I applied the paint through the stencils using the Tim Holtz Blending Tool.
 I quite often stamp out pages of images onto either mix media card stock or journal pages and then spend a night sat cutting them all out while watching T.V etc... its very therapeutic!


Here they are cut out, when cutting I like to leave a little border around the black outline.


Next I spent time placing them on the tags & journal pages, playing around mixing all the different stamps together. I love using the Christmas trees for reindeer bodies!



After deciding where I wanted to place all the stamped out images I stuck them down using double sided tape and Collage glue stick.








I have used a mix of Christmas stamps & non Christmas stamps, here is a list of the stamps I have used;


I hope you enjoy them & they help get you into the Christmas spirit... theres plenty more Christmas themed samples & decorations to come. Tune in tomorrow to see what they look like decorated & finished.

Love, Jay

2 comments:

County Purr Farm Scrapbooking said...

Great inspiration! Thanks for sharing and mixing and matching! Time to get to it with my fabulous collection of Dylusions stamps, etc.

Unknown said...

Hi, I love it! So much I wanna make my own 😁 But I wonder...how did you get that bird on your tag??? Mine is way to big! 😳

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott