Friday, September 18, 2015

My Sept/Oct teaching schedule

I am Stateside for the next two months so if you fancy catching up with me this is where I will be.

Sat/Sun 19/20th Sept
The Crafty Scrapper, Waxahachie, Texas

Fri/Sat/Sun 25/26/27th Sept
The Scrapbooking Studio, Moline, Illinois

Sat/Sun 3/4th Oct
Scrapbook-n-memories, Harrisonville, MO

Sat/Sun 10/11th Oct
Scrappy Chic, Livonia, Michigan

Sat/Sun 17/18th Oct
Angela Happy Stamper, Reston, Virginia

Fri/Sat 23rd/24th Oct
Dorothys Stamps and Scraps, Shelby, NC

Hope to see lots of you on my travels. If you are coming leave me a comment as to where I will see you.

Enjoy xx

12 comments:

Kathyk said...

RATS!!! Nothing in Florida! Have a ball

Kathyk

Janine said...

SCRAPPY CHIC LIVONIA MICHIGAN!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Deborah Frings said...

Really looking forward to seeing you again at Scappy Chic - it'll be such fun!

Adam said...

I will see you in Moline on Sept 26th! I am very happy I will finally get to take one of your classes!

Unknown said...

Please come to Kansas!

Jill June said...

Amazing schedule. Safe travels!

jbatik2000 said...

I'll be at the Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie,TX on Sept. 20. Can't wait to meet you!

Unknown said...

I was in your class at Dorothy;s the last time you were there. Will see you there again. Can't wait.

Angie A. said...

Awesome! Hoping to get in classes in the NC event!

by belle said...

Can't wait to see you in October at Scrappy Chic!!! So looking forward to it!!

Unknown said...

See you in oct in michigan i will bring the pumpkin donuts!

Nana said...

ScrappyChic next weekend! Yippee! What fun... I can't wait!😊💗

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott