Friday, August 7, 2015

Yay my Summer release is here...


Yes its that time of year again when I release my latest stamps and stencil

Four stamp sets this time, all made from collages from my ledger journal

The first is t
Two heads are better than one. You can never have enough heads in my opinion!!!



This one sis definitely a favourite already!!! Winston and Lulu. Winston's is designed by my lovely daughter, Jay, The Resident bit of Glamour, and a fabulous job she did.



Then we have a combination of the two sets in a smaller size, specially for cards or tags. As usual all of my stamps mix and match with my previous releases and over the next week I will be showing you tons of examples.




And, of course, no release would be complete without a set of my , Oh so me!!!. sayings.



Now on to stencils. Its seems like however many I draw, you still all want more lol.

First off the all over background  designs, available in large and small.

Hearts

Circles

 Hexagons
 Leaves
 The shape stencils are proving so popular , so here's two more sets. Again available in large and small. With these you get the outer and the inner part of the stencils.

Country
 Nature
 Next is a new addition to the Dylusions family. Border stencils in large and small. You have all heard me say, so many times, Backgrounds are for backgrounds and borders are for borders!!! So here are some specially made for that purpose. They can be cut up to use separately or kept as a whole piece.

Heres a few samples, there will be tons more over the next week, a few step by steps and hopefully I will be filming the odd video or two !!!








Enjoy xx

28 comments:

Caroline D. said...

ooooo... these are ALL great additions! Looking forward to getting them right away!! Winston and Lulu are fantastic!

Sue said...

I can hear you in my mind say, Backgrounds are for backgrounds. Borders are for borders! Gotta have Winston and Lulu! Too cute!

snazzyoriginal said...

Love these x

Suzi McKenzie said...

Oh WOW they are all gorgeous, love Winston and Lulu, but that sheet of sayings is definitely my favourite, must add that to my collection. <3 xx

Rea' said...

Congratulations on your new releases ! Winston and Lulu ... OMG ... too cute!
Absolutely LOVE Two Heads :) <3

Karenliz Henderson said...

Your sayings always make me laugh. They are always a must to buy!!

Deborah Frings said...

Great stamps, super stencils and I just LOVE, LOVE the sentiments! Can't wait to get them xx

Dara Lynn said...

Completely in love with the new phrases, stamps, and stencils! Definitely going to add to my collection :)

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

they are all wonderful

barb Housner

Sandy said...

Oooooh I can;t WAIT to get these in my hot little craftin hands!!! Whooo hooooo!!!! :)

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Awesome release!!!!

LeslieRahye said...

Loving the sentiment stamps and the stencils!! There will be some definite adds to my collection!

nkjohnston said...

OMGosh! I LOVE your newest!!!!! All of them. I know I seem to think every time you come out with a new stencil/stamp/phrase that "this is the best set ever!" and then you do it again with something even better.

Hope you're doing wonderful things with your summer besides just rushing around from pillar to post! Hugs, D! Love you and hope to get with you again soon here in the States.

Nancy in Michigan

Riverrat said...

Winston and Lulu are just adorable. Gotta have!

Angels6 said...

you did it again - just love the new phrases
a must have

HattysScrapPlace said...

Ohhhhhh!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!

Faith said...

Cant wait....love em all

stamping sue said...

Oh boy! more stencils....send them to my house! do like the two heads also.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

creatingincolors said...

Wow, love the new release! How do you keep outdoing yourself? Love!

Saskia van den Berk said...

Wauw there fantastic

Anonymous said...

Well Done Dyan... The world is not whole without your enthusiasm ,wit and artistry. I LOVE the Pedestal saying. I must get these soon. The sun is out in Leigh, lancashire and i have the parasol out already in my garden. I feel today will be a hot one and i might sit out awhile and create a little journal page in your honour.
Keep doing what your doing , it is worth doing if you do it well.... Mx

steffi said...

Oh my I love love love these!! The sayings are brilliant & the stencils - yay!!

Kristin Rhodes said...

Love love love the phrases as always nice job on the designs

Miranda said...

Wow I,m speechless fantabuloso new collection, the stamps are just awesome love the heads and winston and lulu are just to die for , stunning, the sayings are hilareous again and the stencils are just stencilriffic....love them all

Unknown said...

I love all the new stuff!!! Fun fun fun! I love that you fly in your own plane and make everything so unique! Thank you.

Deborah Frings said...

When will the new sets be released? Can't wait to add them to my collection!

Neet said...

Fabulous, can't wait for more heads and the border stencils in particular. The female head with her hand under her chin reminds me so much of Kara Toynton.
Hope you keep having a ball.
Hugs, Neet x

nitisartfromheart.bloggspot.no said...

Oooooh,they are all absolutely awesome, both stamps and stencils!
I want it all and I want them NOW! :-)
Hugs, Niti - the big fan from Norway <3

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott