Friday, October 11, 2013

Yee haw...

My adventures in Texas continue at The Crafty Scrappy, Waxahachie..

Friday night was book signing...




Gotta have china tea cups...



Hmmm someone taking selfies!!!







 Saturday, the hard work started...







And all too soon it was all over. Two long days of teaching fabulous students, here we are waiting for the Monday morning pick up to the next store.


I then got kidnapped by Jim the gentleman crafter, and I will tell you more tomorrow.

Enjoy xx

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like your having a blast! x

The Hardy Stamper said...

What fun! I love the green and blue journal page.
Jim and Cesar can kidnap me anyday!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I wish I could have been there!!!! Looks like an amazing time!

Kathryn said...

Oh I would so love to come to one of your classes. Any plans to come to Australia ?

Siobhan Brignull said...

Do you know Dyan dont think I've ever seen a post on your tattoo, I know you talked about getting it done at one time, but didnt realise you had gone ahead, would love to see it in more details.xx

texasbarb said...

OMG! What a wonderful weekend I had learning from you, Lady Dy!!! Loved every minute of it!! So glad you had some time to recharge and enjoy a little Texas country life with your kidnappers!!

Miranda said...

looks like you had a lot of fun again...
love the sleeve tattoo, looks awesome

hugs
Miranda

Arts by Sara said...

Love your creations! You are awesome! I was sooooo happy to chat with you on Jim's Ustream! These pictures are awesome, looks like you had soooo much fun! You are on my "Bucket List"! I MUST meet you someday! Hugs!!! <3

Travel Girl said...

I was so upset I couldn't go to your session in San Antonio. Work wouldn't let me have off :(

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott