Friday, July 26, 2013

welcome to Texas....

said the sign..!!

So i have landed, I have set up the classroom, I have eaten barbecue pulled pork, found out where the cowboys hang out, unpacked, bathed and am now ready for an early night.

Whilst at CHA we regularly get filmed demoing our products, and one of my faves Sarah from Craft Test Dummies took some film of me demoing my new blank ink pad





Only after she had gone did I realise that, in the excitement, I had forgotten to show you tons more, so she came back -n the last day to film more. Can you hear how croaky my voice is becoming lol.




I hope you found it interesting.

Enjhoy xx

12 comments:

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Love all the new releases. Thanx so for the shares. I love seeing you in action. teehee Have fun with the cowboys and that's no bull!

artwolf2009 said...

can´t wait to get that pad. Thanks for all the Inspiration you are sharing

toosunny said...

Never mind demos - where are the photos of the cowboys?!!!;-)

Sue said...

I knew I had to have your stamp pad. Now I REALLY know I have to have your stamp pad!

Have fun in Texas, Y'all! When are you coming back to the Doodle?

Debby said...

Love that ink pad! Now I guess I have to go and order some of those! LOL. Have fun on your travels!!
Debby

texasbarb said...

I'd already seen the 1st video but fun to watch it again! And...that 2nd video...ooooo....what inky fun!! Now I know I MUST have several of the Ink Spray Pads. I'm also lusting over the little journal!!!

Unknown said...

I was there for the second filming and LOVED the techniques you taught us. Thank you for the wonderful demos and letting me get a quick snap shot with you. :-)

Unknown said...

Can't see the vids on my iPhone .. Just white spaces.
Will venture downstairs tomorrow ... Having a marathon sleep again :) xx

bkazoo said...

2nd video had some amazing techniques. So glad went back and watched it. I'll be re watching it several times. Great new products! Always love to each your demos.

Dori Patrick said...

Love this!!! THANKS for sharing!!!

Crystal said...

I HAVE to get one of those pads. They look fabulous!

Unknown said...

Dynamic Dyan: You were my favorite demo table!! I love your work and your energy. Hope to see you again soon. Love, Gina the "Perfect Asian"

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott