Monday, November 9, 2009

Every cloud has a ........

You know when you have one of those days when you have tons to do and not a lot of time to do it in...??? And then you find your concentration and motivation suddenly decide to go on strike.!!! Well, the old me would have tried to plough through it, making mistakes, getting frustrated and having to redo it all another day. The new me has finally learnt after 46 yrs that if I,m that way out then there is no point pushing it. So today was re designated to Art Journaling. Which of course I can actually class as work as I am researching and practising techniques purely for your benefit..!!! Did that sound convincing..?? lmao. So apart from pigging out on porridge, and ogling Ami from Miami Ink, that's been my day. I think I am going to become a hermit, liin a cave with my art supplies and Journal all day. I,ll get Bezzie Su to bring me cups of tea and Wispa bars and I,ll be sorted. But don't panic, I,m not going yet..One, I need to wait for the warmer weather, cos its a bit brass monkeys at the moment and Two, I need to wait till they get electric in caves, cos I cant live without my laptop, lol...


This page is in the Teesha Moore stylee, with a border all round. Cant make my mind up. I like it but think it needs more work..



This one I love. I seem to enjoy it more when I sneak some of my painting in there.!!



And I finally finished this double spread, and I am really happy with it.


I'll save the rest for another day.
Enjoy xx

11 comments:

gayle said...

How do you do all that in one day?? Amazing :)

Sounds like a blissful day by the way...

ForgedinPaper said...

Fab pages as usual.
Love the idea of your cave I bet you would decorate all the walls and really give the archeologists something to work out.

Kirsti said...

Great pages as always Dy... like Gaylemarie-how do you do all that in one day???? I am lucky to get thru each day intact never mind having done all that art!! Love it...x

Kate said...

Lov'in the journal pages and snap, I did a 'Teesha Moore' page for the first time this weekend - it looks very different to my norm. There are some great caves in countries with a hot climate, just think... sun, warmth and a cave!!!

Brian K said...

I am sure you must get tired of hearing this but I think your simply an AMAZING woman! I love you style sooooo much! You now have me going to go do a journal post a la Ms. Teesha Moore....of coarse with my own twist to it! ;-)

Brian K said...

I am sure you must get tired of hearing this but I think your simply an AMAZING woman! I love you style sooooo much! You now have me going to go do a journal post a la Ms. Teesha Moore....of coarse with my own twist to it! ;-)

olive said...

i love this style, you just do your 'thang'...... would you be able to create in a cave? have to be in a warm climate, light from the top? Keep the faith...

Janny said...

Beautiful pages!! Great quote of the day;o)

Siobhan Brignull said...

cluck cluck love the chicken one, and the bottom one is gorgeous colours

Sandra Hall said...

Dy, these pages are totally amazing! I like this style very muchly - lots of colour and a bit of weird!
x x

Laura (Faerielore) said...

FAB pages hun i love them !!!! xxx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott