Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oh yes...

So the laptop went away......... Then the laptop came back.......Every things hunky dory yeah....???
Err no this is my life we are talking about remember..!!!!
Sat in bed last night ready to blog, thought ow!! the laptops burning my leg it was soooo hot and then BANG..!!! Yes it blew.
Every time I plug it in it over heats and blows up...WTF...???
Remember there was nothing wrong with the laptop in the first place, it just needed a new charger, so how come a perfectly working one comes back buggered. .?? So its got to be collected AGAIN, and go away AGAIN, which means I have to borrow Tom's AGAIN..!! Poor lad he has had 2 days use out of it and hasn't seen it since...
The biggest laugh was when the person on the other end of the phone told me to back up the data, errr what data matey ??? The frikking thing wont stay on long enough for me to input any, lmao....
Anyway just a quickie cos I am hell bent on painting mode today. More luvvly duvvly queen challenges to show you. The first is from Sonja, who is one of the Macduff retreat girlies. You can see more on her bloghttp://thesecretlifeofascrapstashcollector.blogspot.com/2009/07/dyans-queenie-challenge.html

Just love the throne..methinks I need one of them...
This is from the lovely Sue, who travels all the way from Liverpool with her lovely daughter Sarah just to come to journaling classes. That's dedication isn't it..?? Just love this and the way she has used real pieces of jewellery.


The next two are canvas's from my lovely Pam. Really neat idea this and great for gifts. Can see these going on my Christmas list...


I know there are loads more to come in, so don't be shy, get them sent...
It was Art Journaling again yesterday and we had a lovely day, but I forgot to take any photos, sorry bout that lol. The only one I managed to get was for shoe watch. This is the lovely Caroline.


Right, told you I would be quick, didn't I..?? I,m off for a cuppa creamy char and then armed with my trusty paintbrush I am going to attack Rudolph and friends...
Enjoy xx

2 comments:

Anne Jagger said...

Gorgeous! x

ForgedinPaper said...

Now I wish I had thought of canvas and jewellery. Fab work ladies. Just got to pick out my shoes now!

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott