Friday, December 12, 2008

Here come the girls

Ooh girlie nights out all round tonight. First of all "Yes she is a professional woman!" popped round. She was attending her works do and required assistance in getting into her dress. It was an absolutely stunning dress, but it required lacing all up the back like a corset. It took some doing so how on earth anyone can manage that on their own is beyond me. Maybe that's why some people have husbands ( thought there must be some reason!!). Anyway once she was in it and ready for a twirl she looked absolutely gorgeous. And for all those who know her, Yes it is really her!!!!!




Once I had got her sorted and on the way to the ball it was time to prepare myself. Another good friend of mine , The Lovely Emma, went through a very sad time earlier in the year and unfortunately had to give birth to a stillborn baby, the very beautiful Charlie. She is one of the sweetest people I know and together with her hubby Martin have not had the easiest of times. Tonight we were all attending a fund raising event that she had organised to raise money and awareness for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. I was being accompanied by my girlies, The Goddess and The Resident bit of Glamour!!! Ooh don't I look proud of them??



The event went really well with a lot of money being raised. The Resident bit of Glamour contributed a hand painted Blonde Moments canvas to the raffle, and The Goddess won a prize. Oh yes !!! Horse riding lessons!!! lmao. How cool is that? I don't think she was that impressed by it, ha ha. I hope she doesn't decide to recycle it and give it to me for Christmas!!!

And finally no shoe watch tonight as you have already seen them , so , hows about this??

Tight Watch - lol. Look at these beauties. Spotted them as I flew through T K Maxx the other day and just couldn't resist.

1 comment:

Flor Larios Art said...

I love the shoes. I am a shoecoholic

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott