Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year to you all

Hi Everyone, just a quick post tonight before I start hitting the light fandango. I just wanted to say a big thankyou to each and every one of you who have supported us all at Art from the Heart and Blonde Moments. It has been a difficult year for many of us in this industry and it sounds like 2009 will be just as taxing. So your continued support is very much appreciated. I hope everyones hopes and dreams are achievable in 2009, but as my dad used to say "be careful what you wish for"!!.

Happy New year

2 comments:

Louise said...

Happy New Year to all at AFTH, I hope you all have a great 2009. From Louise and all at Kitty Krafts.

Marie R said...

Happy New Year to you all. With love x

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott