Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sorry it's been a while.....

Sorry I have been missing in action recently. I have yet another abscess in my mouth, so I am dosed up on antibiotics and painkillers whilst running around like a mad women - nothing new there then!!

Ben is back from Ibiza looking like a bronzed god, so me and Emsie have to start behaving ourselves again! As if!! It just means we can't sing at the top of our voices and dance around the studio to stupid girly songs. We look upon it as a form of exercise and feel that we are doing our bit to keep fit and healthy, but he takes the view that we must be raving loonies.....

Another fabulous kids day today. They were all making personalised canvas's. Today was all girls, so you can imagine it was all just a sea of pink. I have to say the results were gorgeous. Here's one that Jay made of the domestic goddess at work.

Preview of all new Sept/Oct workshops at the studio is Sat 23rd August 12-4pm and Sun 24th Aug 12-3pm. Come along and see what you could be making. All workshops booked and paid for on those days receive a 10% discount. This is also available for online customers on those two days. Don't worry if the discount doesn't come up at the checkout, it will be taken off when processing....


Thanks


Dyan xx

2 comments:

angie's blogspot said...

aww poor you hope you feel better soon, the canvases look fab, I would just like to thank you for my freebie friday parcel, it arrived today, what a nice surprise when I opened the box the packaging was beautiful (thanks Emmi)I bought some crackle paint too will probably be asking you what the hell I do with it lol.

Michelle Green said...

Big hugs to you for feeling poorly! Loving the selection of pink girly canases too!
Mush
xx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott